“There’s something wrong with the world today,
I don’t know what it is.”
~Aerosmith, “Livin’ on the Edge”
To celebrate Pet Peeve Week, here is a non-exhaustive list of things that make my buns twitch:
- Drivers who sail down the road with their turn signal constantly on.
- Drivers who fail to fully utilize the entrance ramp on the freeway.
- Those half-beret, half-baseball ball cap hats made out of stocking cap material like on Dumb Donald from Fat Albert.
- Pretty girls with mustaches.
- Socks with sandals.
- Girls wearing gigantic sunglasses. Ladies, you look like flies. And flies aren’t sexy.
- People who litter.
- Black belts with brown shoes. Or vice versa.
- Those school desks that are connected together.
- Bathrooms without a plunger.
- Disposable single-blade razors. They should just come with a band-aid.
- Fat people in tight clothes.
- Old, grumpy, crusty folks.