Amazon Warehouse Employees Taken To Hospital After Bear Repellent Spray Goes Off (Video)

Employees at an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey just couldn’t bear to stick around much longer when toxic fumes were released into the air.

About two dozen workers were taken to the hospital after an automated machine punctured a can of bear repellent, releasing fumes.

Many employees were treated for difficulty breathing or scratchy throats while another was treated because she’s pregnant!

Reports say at least one person was actually in critical condition while several thought the whole facility should have been evacuated!

Like every incident like this, Amazon says it is “under investigation.”

We guess, though, if any of those employees wanted to go camping without worrying about bears, they should probably do it soon!

Sorry…too soon?

Source: 6 ABC