Because of awesome listeners like you, you’ve helped 95.1 KSKY raise over $70,000 for children and adults with disabilities in Western South Dakota through our Hope for the Hills Radiothon for LifeScape.
On December 13th, KSKY will host the 3rd annual Hope For the Hills Radiothon. In addition to the great music you’re used to hearing on your favorite station, you’ll hear wonderful stories about the children and adults in our communities and how LifeScape has helped them & their families. Plus, you have the opportunity to donate your own gifts to help kids with disabilities in Western South Dakota–with 100% of funds staying local!
If helping these amazing families isn’t enough to inspire you, KSKY have items signed by some of your favorite artists that we’ll give away. How do you win one of the items? Simple: donate to the Hope for the Hills Radiothon for LifeScape. Every $10 you donate during the times listed below get’s you an entry to win the item we’re giving away (YOU MUST SPECIFY THAT YOU’RE LISTENING TO KSKY WHEN YOU DONATE).
Call to donate: 605-791-7426
Here’s what you could win by donating:
- A signed Godsmack Drumhead (donate between 6am-5:59pm)
- A vinyl copy of Green Day’s Nimrod, 21st Century Breakdown, and Revolution Radio albums (donate between 7-8:59am)
- A signed Volbeat album (donate between (9-10:59am)
- A signed Bad Wolves “N.A.T.IO.N.” vinyl (donate between 11am-12:59pm)
- A signed 3 Days Grace setlist from their 2019 Denver show (donate between 1-1:59pm)
- A Disturbed Deluxe “Evolution” vinyl (donate between 1-1:59pm)
- A signed vinyl of Five Finger Death Punch’s “And Justice For None” (donate between 2-3:59pm)
- A vinyl copy of all of Metallica’s remastered albums–Kill ‘Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, …And Justice For All (donate between 4-5:59pm)
Thank you from LifeScape & 95.1 KSKY!