Producer Joe was in Rapid City, South Dakota last year. We decided to send him out to Mt. Rushmore to have a little fun with tourists visiting the monument. He was asking people for their ...Read more
Yesterday after the show, Free Beer was showing some photos of the twins to a coworker. It popped in his head that the coworker would probably stand there as long as he wanted them to, based on ...Read more
This is pretty amazing and it seems like this guy has a death wish. People who fly down mountains in wingsuits are already crazy, but this man took craziness to a whole new level.
Dude ...Read more
Shaquille O’Neal may be one of the all time greats to play in the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he’s good at any sport/skill that he tries. Shaq decided to try his hand at golf, ...Read more
Free Beer & Hot Wings
- Stars in stripesStars show off their American pride in red, white and blue.
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood homeThe childhood home of actor Dick Van Dyke could be torn down after a central Illinois city condemned the dilapidated building.
- 19 Fourth of July flicksGod bless America.
- Matt Damon shows off ponytailHey Matt Damon!
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton backHindsight is always 20/20.After Robin Thicke's very public attempts to win back his ex-wife Paula Patton, the 38-year-old singer now admits he's embarrassed by his grand overtures.